To meet the growing demands of our customers our lighting inventory is expanding rapidly. Did you know we carry Martin Professional's MAC Aura fixtures? They are the first compact LED moving head wash light with zoom that offers never-before-seen, eye-candy aura effects yet also functions as a highly capable single-lens wash with fully pre-mixed color. A ground-breaking optical system combines multicolor LEDs with backlight aura color mixing to produce an all new visual palette that takes the synthetic look out of LED for truly unique lighting designs.
Today we are helping our neighbors at Kinesys produce a demo video of some of their products. These guys provide motion control systems for some of the biggest touring acts out there. Check them out here
In the photos below you will see some of the latest additions to our inventory including the GrandMA Ultra-Light and Chroma-Q Color Force 72!
Need the functionality of MA Lighting consoles for small to medium size shows? The GrandMA2 Ultra-Light is the perfect solution and works great as a backup for large scale events! Here’s a brief list of features -
- Real-time control for up to 65,536 parameters per session in connection with MA NPU (equivalent to 256 DMX universes)
- 4,096 HTP/LTP parameters
- 6 DMX outputs
- 1 internal TFT wide mode touchscreen (15.4" WXGA)
- 2 external TFT screens can be connected (UXGA, touchscreens accepted)
- 1 internal command screen – multi-touch (9" SVGA)
- 15 executor faders
- 2 etherCON connectors, 4 USB 2.0 connectors
- Motorized monitor wing
- 2 motorized A/B fader 100mm
- Individually backlit and dimmable silent (clickless) keys
We also carry the MA Lighting 4 port NSP that can be used with grandMA onPC or to expand the built in Ultra-Light outputs for a total of 10!